7.11.2011

The GGA Project -- Day #212 "Coffee Saves the Day"

I don't know what happened today but in the middle of watching Cars 2 with my folks and Monkey, I was overcome with sleepiness.  I may have even dosed for a second in the theater, but even if not I was definitely itching for a nap when I got home.


The problem was that I really really wanted to get to the gym while my son napped.  I'm on a roll after a multi-month lapse, and I want to continue with it.  What to do?


Coffee!!!


There's a coffee shop right next to the gym, but I'd never been there before.


Today's New Activity: A Visit to Bodi's Java






It was a cute place with a huge menu full of sweet coffee drinks that hold no interest for me.  But they made a mean Americano!  They also had free wi-fi and what was supposed to be a children's play area, though it was just a small table and a shelf of children's books.  No matter, I wasn't looking to go to a playground.  It was refreshingly quiet for a coffee shop, in fact.  And it gave me the pick-me-up I needed to follow with a better-than-normal workout.


Double win.


And that is all :)

1 comment: