7.05.2011

The GGA Project -- Day #206 "Backyard Camping"

My Mom tells me I've had s'mores before, as a kid.  I don't remember having eaten s'mores before.  Therefore, it doesn't count.  Therefore,


Today's New Activity: Making/Eating S'mores


In case you were born on Pluto or in Papua New Guinea (where, as it's well known, national ordinances forbid s'mores), I'll break it down.


1) Roast marshmallows over a fire



2)  Squish them together between two graham crackers and a chunk of chocolate


3)  Eat.
4)  Repeat if desired.

The main reason this impromptu activity normally reserved for camping took place in my backyard tonight is that the folks discovered the powers-that-be of the marshmallow world are now making flat marshmallows, seemingly for this very purpose.  It was a good call.

I think I'll have to do this activity again in the very very near future.


1 comment:

  1. Callie and her bud tried a taste-test between the flat and the *standard* marshmallows this past weekend up at the cabin, using them to make their s'mores. The verdict? "Standards" are gooier and grosser to eat, therefore winning hands down.

    ReplyDelete