9.27.2011

The GGA Project -- Day #291 "Huge, Happy Sigh"

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.  What a beautiful lesson learned today.


It's a private thing that I can't go into, but I can not overstate the significance of


Today's New Activity: Outlook 2.0


Meaning MY outlook.  I've found that if I think through something I initially react to emotionally for long enough, I can generally get to a good, rational place and feel better about it.  Sometimes the better feeling is temporary, but sometimes a revelation hits me smack in the face, and it's one I can remember for many years afterward...a little friend in my back pocket I can pull out when I find myself faced with similar circumstances again.


Such was the conclusion I arrived at today: it made me feel better about what happened today, and will help me in many days to come.


Just yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment