1.03.2011

The GGA Project -- Day #23 "The Slide Park"

After all the rain we've been getting lately (yay for rain!) I felt lucky for the sunny day, and the chance to take the monkey out for a spell.


Today's New Activity: New Park with the Monkey


When my bro and I were kids, there was a favorite park we always went to, which we referred to as "The House Park."  I have no idea what the park was actually called, but we called it The House Park because the playground had a lot of structures that you could play around in as if you were in a house, or more like a tract of houses.


I have a feeling that Chupi will come to know this as "The Slide Park."  Check out this madness:




ONE


TWO


THREE




FOUR




FIVE


Wait, I'm not done...




SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT!!





Damn, look at all that slidin' just waiting to happen!!

It's like some kind of slide cemetery or something.

And then there were these funky things, which I thought were those speakers that kids can talk into and hear each other across the playground, but they were so close together it didn't make sense.  So I asked some middle school kids who were hanging out there, and they said they shoot water in the summer.  There's like 8 different little water canons.





Awesome!  I can't wait to take The Chup there in the summertime!  :)


At the end of our outing, I took him over to the nearby baseball/softball field, just to see how he looked on the scene (and picturing him wearing a Little League uniform (if he so chooses and is interested in that kind of thing :)

It's safe to say we'll be visiting here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment